London, the capital of England and one of the expensive cities in the world is famous for its magnificent ancient buildings, arts galleries Buckingham Palace and many other sightseeing which influence the people from far and wide to visit and explore the country, though there are numbers of seasons, and it varies from people to people at which time they wants to visit according to their suitability so here are some of the feature of the climatic condition according to different months.
- January and February: This two month is the starting month of the year and during this time while during January London is cool and wet, and in the month of February snow fall is common for UK and it is considered less crowded during this mother where you can find great number of deals and discount in terms of flights, hotels, there is slight chance of less public transport service because January starts the beginning of New year so plan accordingly.
- March and April: The best time to travel to London as the weather is mild and the city’s parks are green and blooming as it marks the arrival of spring season .This two months is considered as crowded as both English and international tourists visits during this time.
- May and June: May and June is also considered to be the best time as the weather is warm, there is a slight chance of rainfall in the month of June but overall it is one of the most popular times of the year to visit London where one can enjoy open-air theatre, cultural celebrations, flower shows, plus discover culture.
- July and August: July and August is the warmest months of the year in London especially high humidity is expected for the city and there will be plenty of rain as well as sunshine, one of the most popular event Notting Hill Carnival where live music, dancing, vibrant parades, steel bands, and classic Caribbean street food are available which you can enjoy during this time.
- September and October: September month is known as festival month in London where you can enjoy different kinds of events like Open House London, Totally Thames, the London Design Festival and London Fashion Week. While in October you can enjoy Halloween parties where people dress up as ghosts, skeletons and other horrifying figure where you will be getting amazing experience with funs plus thrills all over, regarding the climate it remains moderate during these months.
- November and December: November and December are considered to be the last month of the year and generally the weather are cold enough so make sure to wear warm clothes, Top events in the month of November are- The Lord Mayor’s Show, EFG London Jazz Festival, Hogwarts in the Snow and Diwali on Trafalgar Square .and the top events for the month of December are Christmas at Kew, Winter Wonderland, Hogwarts in the Snow and Christmas in Leicester Square.
Clerkenwell is an area of central London, England which is considered to be the expensive and gentrified area and is home to some of the best restaurants including St John and the Michelin-starred Club Gascon. Along with best pubs and bars you can find a great number of attractions in Clerkenwell, London and absolutely the safest area in London.
There is no such bad time you can visit Clerkenwell, London anytime, here are some of the places and time you should visit.
The Modern Pantry
Looking for a dine out or enjoying a afternoon tea than the modern panty is the good choice where good quality food is served with tasty flavors and amazing cocktails, so do visit and try the delicacy here Open from 8 am until 3 pm, Monday to Friday.
Opening every Friday and Saturday Ex mouth Market is a weekly street market with various beautiful shops and restaurants you can find a various number of foods stall selling hot street food to Londoners on their lunch break. Starting from midday and continues until early afternoon this market is a must visit.
Operating every day, from 8 am to 11 pm Clerkenwell Grind is a bustling cocktail bar and all-day restaurant where you can eat and drink, with late night bar and events space open until 2 am so be it breakfast ,lunch dinner or top notch Espresso Martini at 2 am,Clerkenwell is the place you must visit.
Starting Monday to Friday from 10 am to 2 pm the Leather Lane market has all sorts of food stall from all over the world, so you should and try the various street foods which also include the spicy falafel wrap from Brothers Cafe which you should try.
Dans Le Noir
Have you heard of dark dining or blind dining, than make sure to experience in Dans Le Noir which is a chain of restaurants where guests are served in total darkness, where you have to use your imagination with whom you are sitting and also use your sense of smell and taste what are the dish you are eating which won’t be visible to you, operating every Monday to Saturday from 7 pm-11 pm.
Opening Monday to Friday, you can grab seat at Brill is a coffee shop where you can enjoy a coffee with filled bagels and cookies along some music.
Charles Dickens Museum
Opening from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, visit the Charles Dickens Museum is the London home of Charles Dickens where he has wrote some of the famous novel like Oliver Twist, The Pickwick Papers and Nicholas Nickleby.
Bourne and Hollingsworth Buildings
Operating everyday from 11 am to 1 am, Bourne and Hollingsworth Buildings located in Clerkenwell London is a restaurant and cocktail bar with beautiful interior serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Marx Memorial Library
Opening every Monday to Thursday from 12 noon to 5 pm, The Marx Memorial Library has large collections of books, pamphlets and newspapers and with a mission of supporting the working classes and educating about socialism which is the idea of the famous philosophers Karl Marx.
Novelty Automation Museum
Opening from 11 am-6 pm the Novelty Automation Museum is an arcade of satirical game machines, you can find a great number of robotics and microprocessors in the form of games machines displaying along the history of arcade amusements with free entry you are chargeable for the for tokens to operate on machines one should surely try.